All about weight loss – part 3
Food rules and food options for sustainable weight loss –
– Start your day with fresh fruit or nuts (not with tea, coffee, spices, seeds)
– Have a fresh, hot, homemade breakfast (not packaged cereals, juices)
– Have a fruit or home made sherbet mid-morning
– Try and have your lunch between 11am-1pm. Include millets in your meal and have chutney with it.
– Around 4pm, have a wholesome meal like nuts or homemade snacks
– Have your dinner 2-3 hours prior to bedtime, ideally between 7-8:30pm. Include rice in your dinner.
Tomorrow- Part 4 – Exercise basics for your weight loss journey.
If you liked this content, check out Weight Loss